Shared Custody transportation arrangements may be provided when all of the following conditions are met:
- All student transportation eligibility is determined based on the first eligible address that must be within the attendance area and outside the walk area for the school.
- The second eligible address is located within the attendance area and outside the walk area for the school.
- The second eligible address will be considered for the purposes of planning and assigning a seat.
- If the second eligible address is outside the attendance area of the school, or in the walk area, no transportation will be provided.
- Enter your child's student number, school and grade to enter the request area.
- Fill out all required fields. Address 1 will be the address that is entered at the school and Address 2 will be the address that is being requested as a second location.
- Click on each individual date that the child will be dropped off at the second location. The calendar is to be completed for the entire school year.
- Print both the application and calendar, both parents must sign the form and calendar and have the school principal review for approval to process.
- Once this step is complete principal will forward electronic request to Student Transportation for review.
- If all parameters are met, transportation will be arranged and all stakeholders will be notified.
By completing the following form, I agree to the terms and conditions administered by the Student Transportation Services of the Chatham-Kent Lambton Administrative School Services.
All school buses operated on CLASS routes are equipped with an Audio-Video Surveillance System. Acceptance and use of transportation services implies the consent of parents/guardians for the recording of data and use of the audio-video surveillance system as outlined in the Video Surveillance on School Buses Procedure (STS-PR-021-2004). This procedure is located at http://www.schoolbusinfo.com/policies.asp.
Locate Student Information
To review your child's information, please enter the following information:
If your student number does not contain 12 digits, please add 000 to the beginning of your number. Do not enter dashes or spaces.