All buses are running.
No reports of cancellations at this time.
updated Friday, May 24, 2013 6:20 AM
N - Bickford Line
W - St. Clair River
S - Angler Line - Bear Line - Green Valley Road
E - Mandaumin Road
- Indicates school located in this zone. Trailing numbers indicate outside zones sending students to the school.
- Indicates school located outside but serving this zone. The trailing number indicates the zone in which the school is located.
- A. A. Wright
- Brigden Public School 3
- Christ The King
- D. A. Gordon Public School
- Dresden Area Central 6
- Dawn-Euphemia Public School 6
- Holy Family 7
- H. W. Burgess
- Mooretown - Courtright School 3
- Riverview Central School
- Sacred Heart (Port Lambton)
- St. Elizabeth
- Alexander Mackenzie 2
- Lambton Central Collegiate & Vocational Institute 4
- Lambton Kent Composite 6
- St. Patrick High School 2
- Ursuline College The Pines 8
- Wallaceburg District Secondary School
Reports for 2001 - 2002
Tuesday, February 26, 2002 BUSES ARE CANCELLED in Zone 1, 2,3 & 4. ALL SCHOOLS ARE OPEN
Monday, February 04, 2002 BUSES CANCELLED IN ALL ZONES. ST.MICHAEL TURNERVILLE CLOSED
Thursday, January 31, 2002 ALL BUSES HAVE BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO SEVERE WEATHER CONDITIONS. SCHOOLS ARE OPEN WITH EXCEPTION TO ST.MICHAELS SCHOOL IN TURNERVILLE WHICH HAS BEEN CLOSED
Thursday, January 31, 2002 ALL BUSES IN ZONE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 HAVE BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO SEVERE WEATHER CONDITIONS. BUSES IN ZONE 8 ARE RUNNING VERY LATE. SCHOOLS ARE OPEN WITH EXCEPTION TO ST.MICHAELS SCHOOL IN TURNERVILLE WHICH HAS BEEN CLOSED